Code of Ethics:
- At all times, care for the environment.
- Comply with ALL laws and regulations.
- Keep to constructed vehicle tracks.
- Maintain your vehicle in mechanically sound condition at all times.
- Leave gates and property as you found them.
- Obtain permission before driving on private land.
- Observe and respect all flora and fauna.
- NO FIREARMS.
- Plan trips within your own and your vehicles capabilities.
- Assist where possible in all emergencies.
These procedures are in place to make the off-roading experience as safe and enjoyable for all members and visitors. This can only be achieved if everyone follows these simple guidelines.